feeling down is not a solution

Feeling Down Is Not A Solution

If you feel sad, then thing about your loved ones.

19
Feeling Down Is Not A Solution

We all feel stressed out sometimes when we have so much going on our lives. But it is not a great idea to just sit down and feel bad about your situation.

There will be times that you wish that this feeling would go away. It won't go away unless you try to do something about it. There are many reasons why you should feel bad. Maybe your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you. Maybe your boss insulted you in front of your colleagues. Maybe you have a financial problem. Maybe you have so much work in general. Maybe you forgot about that one specific thing to buy from the grocery list. Maybe you feel like you are isolated from this world because you have no one to talk to. Maybe you have a simple problem. It is ok. It is ok to have these problems or different ones. But the main question is how are you going to fight for it?

The answer is simple. Work for your present and future. Don't feel down. Don't think that these things are happening to you because you are crap. No, you are a special person who was meant to be born in this world. You have existed in this world for a reason. You don't want to know how big or small that reason is, but there is a purpose for your existence in this world. Just think about how many people in your life will suffer if you don't talk with them just because your day was not like the way you want. They want you to exist in this world. Your day and your problem may seem enormous if you see it from your eyes. But if you just think about the people in your life, and think about your problem. Your problem will not be as big as you thought.

There are so many people in this world who can not even have a 3-course meal per day. Some people do not even have a family. some people do not have the right to express their thoughts. There are so many people who are still living this way. This is not because it was their fault or anything. These problems are put on them since they were born. We are privileged enough to have some people in our lives to care for our well-being and our existence. Let's try to be happy for those lovely souls.

One more thing. It does not matter how and where you were born. What matters is how happy you lived.