Which Of The 'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Are You Most Like?

Which Of The 8 'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' You're Most Like, Based On How You Arguments

Are you a calm and mature Yolanda, or a hands-to-throat Kim Richards?

34

When we don't already have enough drama or stress in our lives we like to sit back, relax, and watch women in California go after each other's necks over one not inviting one to their dinner party. This is pure entertainment, no matter how much it is ridiculed or frowned upon. We all have our own inner housewife whether not we want to admit it.

1. Kyle Richards

Wikimedia

Kyle is one to make "accidental" snide comments sometimes, which can get her into some trouble. Kyle usually keeps her cool until someone mentions her family or the fact that the tabloids said her husband, Mauricio, cheated on her with a younger woman. She is usually not one to cause drama if you just stay on her good side.

2. Kim Richards

Wikimedia

This is Kyle's sister, who has been THROUGH it, so I really don't blame her for making a scene every once in a while. Although, sometimes she digs into people's insecurities and throws major shade which causes uncomfortable silences at dinner parties, or other group gatherings.

3. Brandi Glanville

Wikimedia

Sweet and innocent on the outside, and will always have your back, but do NOT cross her. She is ruthless and will tell you straight up how it is without holding back anything. If you are a judgmental person and do not like vulgar language, I recommend you not becoming BFFs with her.

4. Lisa Vanderpump

Wikimedia

A royal and loyal friend, but the queen of manipulation. She could probably turn any situation around to where you are the bad guy even though she was the one that called you a tramp. She is sneaky and very good at it and usually is the gasoline to the fire.

5. Yolanda Hadid

Wikimedia

She is such a loving angel. When there is any drama involved, she is most likely not the one that starts it, but rather tries to be the peace-maker of the bunch. She uses the phrase "my love," a lot too that just makes you want to hug her.

6. Carlton Elizabeth

Another British bada**, on the show that is very down-to-earth, but is sensitive when it comes to certain comments that are made against her. Watch out, if you make her mad enough she might put a spell on you.

7. Joyce Giraud  

Wikimedia

Miss Universe Puerto Rico is also another one that never intends to start anything with you, but when she is involved in a heated debate she seems to want to talk at you rather than to you. Her wonderfully conditioned hair almost makes up for it though.

8. Erika Jayne

Our favorite sugar momma, (even though she definitely provides for herself through singing, acting, and dancing). Erika is the most direct, and honest with you in arguments and does it in a way that isn't offensive if that makes sense.

There are more housewives that are not mentioned, but these are the ones that stood out to me the most when it comes to the multiple debates that occur in the show. The question is, which one are you?