That's right, Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky are back in action with every cute, dorky characteristic known to mankind. She stress-bakes, he's still obsessing over flip-cup... it's just meant to be, ya know? But this time, we're introducing another love from Lara Jean's life: John Ambrose. It's not a rom-com without a love triangle and little miss Lara Jean is bringing all the emotions to this one.
When I am stressin' about fictional love triangles (it happens more often than you'd think, OK?), I have a really hard time sitting still. Time for some good ol' fashioned stress-workouts during the hour and 42 minutes that is part two of Lara Jean's story.
1. When Lara Jean says "I've never been a girlfriend before, I hope I'm good at it": Start warming up, you know this one is going to get you in ALL your feels
2. When Lara Jean and Peter promise not to break each other's heart: Touch your toes, it's go time
3. Any time Peter does something incredibly dorky: 10 mountain climbers
4. When Kitty is the snarky matchmaker we all need in our lives: 10 burpees
5. When Jen (Peter's ex-girlfriend) makes an appearance: 10 jumping jacks
6. When we're introduce to John Ambrose at the retirement home: 30 second plank
7. When Lara Jean's outfit is better than everything in your closet: 10 crunches
8. Every time Lara Jean bakes: 10 push-ups
9. When Lara Jean falls (in a flashback or in real time): 25 calf raises
10. When Stormy becomes your new favorite character: 15 squats
11. When Peter gets real possessive when he sees John Ambrose and Lara Jean together: 1-minute wall sit
12. When the Covey's Fakesgiving inspires you to plan one of your own: 45-second flutter kick
13. Every time Lara Jean's dad tries to flirt with their neighbor: 10 lunges
14. Every time Chris and Trevor flirt: 10 crunches
15. When John Ambrose makes a cute, nerdy comment: 10 jumping jacks
16. When Peter comes to pick-up Lara Jean because she doesn't like driving in the snow: 5 burpees
17. When it's all OK again and you can breathe easy, knowing that Peter and Lara Jean are FOREVER: Touch your toes
You can stream "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You" on Netflix now.