How To Protect Your Spirit

How To Protect Your Spirit

You make your own definition of who you are.

61
How To Protect Your Spirit
niyisi

“What does it even matter?” Well, it's all about “integrity." Integrity in our world is supposed to define who we are as a person. Imagine sitting and being torn down and everything you say or do becomes called into question?

No matter how much integrity you have, if the person that is calling your integrity in question is higher than you on the hierarchy scale, teacher, supervisor, boss, than nothing you say seems to have “integrity.” Who defines integrity?

Very often integrity seems to defined by those that don’t know us as people. It seems to be defined by those that observe you rather than by those that know you personally. On the other hand, is your integrity defined by those that know you personally?

Well, very possibly it could be since those that personally know you are most likely aware of your moral principles. The overall question that we all should be asking ourselves is, why are we letting others, personally known or unknown, define our integrity?

No one sees who you are when you are alone. No one knows every move you take. Don't let others define who you are. If someone doesn't believe you and you have done everything in your power to show them your good character, then you should take a step back and reassess the situation.

You cannot make anyone do or believe anything, what is going to happen will happen and it is important to just accept that, and instead, focus your energy onto something more positive. Take control of your life, know who you are and don't let anyone tell you differently. There is a difference between constructive criticism and just plain criticism. Shine your light bright and don't let anyone’s bad energy dim it.