Presidential Campaign 2016- Trump Train

Presidential Campaign 2016- Trump Train

My opinions on Donald Trump.

2
Presidential Campaign 2016- Trump Train
Getty Images- Steve Sands

I would be missing out on a great subject to write about, if I did not put my two cents in about the presidential campaign. We all have our differences and opposing opinions. I do not debate as much as I just like to shine light on why people like me feel that Donald Trump would be an ideal president for 2016.

Trump appeals to many people, mostly in my opinion, because he dose not use the political terms that most people don't understand, but I still feel like that is a good characteristic of him. He is able to appeal to a large variety of people from many different social classes and intelligence levels.

1) Trump has show himself to be not only loud and outspoken, but also formal and well educated on topics that we SHOULD be considered about. Mostly in his latest speech we saw him show a side of seriousness and knowledge about our involvement with different countries.

2) Trump legitimately cares about terrorism in the United States. A topic that I feel like other competitors do not put enough emphasis on. Terrorism has also effected the United States a lot more in these last couple of years, than in years before. Terrorism is also effecting other countries, some who we are allies with.

4)Besides terrorism, we are also faced with a huge amount of debt. Trump's business background with help him with figuring out our next steps to lessening our debt to other countries.

5) He is all for America and the land we love, like any other person the United States should be. He cares about bringing jobs back into the United States, ultimately helping to lessen the poverty and unemployment rate.

All together these our my top five reasons that I like Trump. I feel like each campaign we need a different type of president based off of the situation we are in, and unfortunately we are in a situation where we need to be able to stand up for our country and show our muscles and "make America great again."