What To Pray For College Students

What To Pray For College Students

Things to pray about for college kids, or for yourself, if you are one.

844
What To Pray For College Students
Patrick Fore // Unsplash

College can be tough sometimes and the only thing that gives me peace and calms my heart in the midst of the storm is the Lord. Most days, I find myself walking around campus continuously praying throughout the day. The power of prayer is astounding. Colossians 4:2 says, "Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving." Whether you are a college student or someone who knows a college student, there is always something you can be praying for us. Here are a few:

Pray that we will honor and glorify the Lord through our thoughts, actions and words throughout the semester.

Pray that God will give us the wisdom, strength and energy to make it through endless tests, homework and quizzes -- and to be able to study well and make good grades.

Pray that we are able to balance work and school life.

Pray that we are able to get enough rest.

Pray that we are a light shining for Jesus on and off campus.

Pray that we are able to grow in our relationships and be good to others.

Pray that we will rely on God and not let fear and worry take over us.

Pray for our future; that God's will be done and His peace be given.

Pray that we put our hope, joy and security in Him alone.

Pray that we stay healthy and get good exercise.

Pray that we are able to serve others well.

Pray that we will seek His kingdom above all else.

Pray that anxiety will be minimal and that we put our trust in Him.

These are only a few things to pray about that I thought about. Anything is possible with God, even A's on impossible exams!