Tell Your Friends To Prepare Themselves For These 13 Epic Pranks To Pull On April Fool's

Fun and funny pranks to get your friends April 1st

415
Flickr

April Fool's is my favorite holiday!! It's actually a pretty big deal in my family. My mom has convinced my sister and I to get up and go to school on a Saturday and my aunt convinced my mom that she was being robbed. We've had some pretty great pranks so far! Here are some classic pranks you can pull on your family, friends, or even strangers if you're feeling extra crazy!

1. Saran wrap on the toilet seat

All you have to do is put Saran wrap over the toilet bowl, under the seat, and pull it tight so you can't see it if you're not really paying attention. Then you put the seat down and wait for the fun! Let's just say this one requires some clean up after the fact.

2. Newspaper the door

This one works on any door!! Just get a newspaper and tape up the papers around the door so the person in the room will open the door and they'll be so confused when they walk into a wall of newspaper!

3. Short-sheet the bed

Unmake someone's bed, take the top sheet and fold it in half hamburger style, tuck it in so the opening is at the pillow, then when the person gets into the bed they can't stretch out their legs.

4. Sleeping hand in water

When someone is asleep, put their hand in a bowl of water and they'll wet the bed!! Maybe don't do this if the person moves around a lot when they sleep because then the bed will be wet but not in a funny way.

5. Airhorn as a door wall protector

Tape an airhorn to the wall where the handle reaches the wall then when someone opens the door all the way the air horn goes off when the handle hits it!

6. Water cups in a room

Take a bunch of Dixie Cups and fill them with water. Then spread the cups around the room so there's no room for anyone to walk in. The person who lives there won't be able to get into their room!

7. Jam the drawers

You can do this on a desk or a bureau. All you have to do is jam the drawers so they can only open a couple inches- yes this idea is from Jim from The Office.

8. Chicken soup shower

Unscrew the shower head and put a bouillon cube in there where the water comes out. Nothing better than taking a hot, steamy soup shower!

9. Chewbacca roar contest

Put up a poster in your community about any kind of annoying contest (Chewbacca roar is just an example) and leave instructions on that poster to submit your best roar to your friends cell phone number. Include the requirement to leave a voicemail if the person doesn't pick up. Then your friend will have a ton of annoying calls and messages of Chewbacca roars!

10. Upside down water in a cup

Sounds kinda dumb, but what kind of prank isn't dumb? Put water in a cup and place it upside down on the table. To clean it up, the person who's being pranked will have to pick up the cup, spilling water everywhere!

11. Change your name in your friends phone to "Mom"

What are some messages people would never want to get from their moms? I'm sure you can thing of some funny things to say impersonating a mom! Have fun with it! But be careful not to do anything too serious.

12. Not your average OJ

Replace the OJ in your fridge with water and powdered cheese from a mac and cheese box. Don't waste the OJ though! Maybe just put it into a different container in the fridge!

13. The all-time classic: rubber band around the sink sprayer

I'm pretty sure this is self-explanatory but basically all you have to do is wrap a rubber band around the sprayer so when you turn on the sink it soaks the person standing in front of the sink.