You Are Brilliant, Bold, and Beautiful

Ladies,You Are Brilliant, Beautiful, Bold, And Can Be Whatever You Want To Be

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't reach your dreams.

229
https://www.pexels.com/photo/four-women-standing-on-mountain-1574650/

Ladies, throughout our lives people constantly tell us how we should act, what we should say, what we are expected to do and how we are supposed to do it. Women aren't expected to be successful, or different, or even have their own opinion. I'm here to tell each and every woman that having an opinion and speaking your mind is the most beautiful thing you can do.

Every woman has a right to their own opinion, we are allowed to be bold. If anything, men are scared of the power women are capable of achieving. We are capable of doing absolutely anything we set our mind to, and I can guarantee we do it just as well as anyone else. If you want to be an engineer, do it. If you want to be a teacher, do it. If you want to be the President of the United States of America, DO IT.

Every single woman is different, and every single one of us has different aspirations, appearances, and outlooks on life. And every single one of us can do great things. Women are beautiful no matter how we look or what anyone says. We are ALL beautiful and no one can tell us differently.

We are faced with other expectations daily, and we need to stick together and stand up for each and every one of us. We are capable of achieving the world and we should be encouraging women around us, not bringing them down. With the stigma surrounding females, sticking together is the most important thing we can do. It doesn't matter what other people think. We are all equal and we are all the best version of ourselves.

Women are constantly torn down and told degrading things, but we are smart, we are beautiful and we are bold. So don't let any person tell you can't be who you want to be.

"A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot." - Isabel Allende