top 10 list, postmodernjukebox, music covers, 08/13

Top 10 PostmodernJukebox Arrangements

From the 1900's to modern day music styles, these performers can do it all!

47
Top 10 PostmodernJukebox Arrangements

Making covers of popular songs has been a Youtube staple since it was first created and at this point, most of them do not leave much of an impact. However, these covers by PostmodernJukebox set a different standard for covers everywhere. They do this by completely transforming these songs and performing them as if they were made in different eras. For example, while Shape of You by Ed Sheeran was made in the 2010's, the performers perform this song as if it was made in the 1970's in the style of Stevie Wonder. With that being said, here are 10 more covers by PostmodernJukebox that will entertain and amaze you.

1. "Seven Nation Army" - Vintage New Orleans Dirge White Stripes Cover ft. Haley Reinhart

2. "Mad World" - Vintage Vaudeville - Style Cover ft. Puddles Pity Party & Haley Reinhart

3. "Rude" - Vintage 1950s Sock Hop - Style MAGIC! Cover ft. Von Smith

4. "Stacy's Mom" - Vintage 1930s Hot Jazz Fountains of Wayne Cover ft. Casey Abrams

5. "Royals" - ("Sad Clown With The Golden Voice") - Postmodern Jukebox Lorde Cover ft. Puddles Pity Party

6. "Crazy Train" - Ozzy Osbourne (Motown Style Cover) ft. Jennie Lena

7. "Toxic" - Vintage 1930s Torch Song Britney Spears Cover ft. Melinda Doolittle

8. "I Will Survive" - Vintage '40s Jazz / Latin Ballroom Style Cover ft. Sara Niemietz

9. "Despacito" - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Bieber (Broadway Style Cover) ft. Mandy Gonzalez & Tony DeSare

10. "Bye Bye Bye" - 60s "Pulp Fiction" Surf Rock Style *NSYNC Cover ft. Tara Louise