songs to make you feel good after a breakup

25 Bad Bitch Anthems To Listen To When You're Newly Single

You need a playlist to remind you that you are the baddest chick your ex will ever be with.

7830

Breakups are emotionally draining and not always easy to handle. They put you in a vulnerable state and make you question your decision making, your character, your time wasted, and so much more that can not be put into words.

Amid a breakup you may begin to feel like a part of you is lost and there is no cure for a broken heart. The best possible cure around is music, and this bad bitch playlist will make you feel more confident and sure of yourself than ever.

Here are 25 different hype tunes to turn up when you're newly single:

Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else
(I love me)
Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else
Anytime, day or night

You can love yourself harder than any boy out here can! Remember, nobody has your back better than yourself!

Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Dua Lipa

If you don't like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind?
If you don't like the way I rock, then finish your glass of wine
We fight and we argue, you'll still love me blind

Now that you are free, your ex is always going to have those good times lingering in his mind. Let him go and grow on your own! ;)

you should see me in a crown - Billie Ellish

Come over baby
I think you're pretty
I'm okay
I'm not your baby

You fell for a sucker once, but you have learned your lesson. He made you forget that you are a queen, now it's time to show off your true royal colors.

IDGAF - Dua Lipa

You say you're sorry
But it's too late now
So save it, get gone, shut up
'Cause if you think I care about you now
Well, boy, I don't give a fuck

"Sorry" does not make up for all the heartache and suffering he has put you through. Always remember, you can do bad all by yourself.

Hurts Like Hell - Madison Beer ft. Offset

And I hope it hurts like hell (oh-oh-oh)
You shoulda never let me go

Girl you are FREE! You've let go, and now you need to make him hurt like hell. Post the best thirst traps, get your gains up and set goals. It's time to level up in life. The best kind of revenge is success and happiness.

Needed Me - Rihanna

Don't get it twisted
You was just another n*gga on the hit list
Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage

Your boy knew what he was getting into when he got with you. What do you owe him? Nothing.

Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

"I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now" (Ooh, look what you made me do)
"Why?" (Look what you made me do)
"Oh, 'cause she's dead!" (oh!)

You are a new woman with new beginnings. It is time to move onto a new phase in your life and you cannot do so still holding onto the toxic person from your past.

Still Got Time - Zayn ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR

Just stop lookin' for love
Girl, you know you still got time

You are better off being alone than wasting time with immature scum bags. Love has no clock, so neither should you. Let what is meant for you to come to you, and enjoy it each and every day.

No Mediocre - Iggy Azalea ft. T.I.

Don't want no mediocre, I won't hit no mediocre, yeah
Bad bitch stuntin' on them mediocre hoes
On them mediocre, you stunt on them mediocre

That boy was average, now you need to step it up. Why settle for less than what you deserve? Set your new standards high and do not settle for anything less.

Nice For What - Drake

That's a real one in your reflection
Without a follow, without a mention
You really pipin' up on these n*ggas

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? You! Now stop your crying and be the best you that you can be.

Tighten Up - City Girls

Real bitches to the square
I'm speaking for the boss b*tches
And not you hoes that be f*cking for hair

You are the baddest boss babe out there and you don't deserve any unnecessary stress. Getting rid of that burden of a boy was the best thing you could have done for yourself.

Dead To Me - Kali Uchis

Just don't come for me
I won't send for you
Ooh no, you're dead to me

You have ended one chapter in the book of life and it is time to write a new one.

2 - H.E.R

Thought I didn't know how to play the game
Could've screamed at you for hours
Instead I was screaming somebody else's name
There were no rules

Ha! He didn't know you were a savage too. Two can play this game.

BDE - Qveen Herby

That's my energy, big dick energy
Never let a fake ho get in front of me
B*tch, you better let go, you can't take the heat

Queen! You are too strong to be fazed by the little boys you have had relations with. We are running off of Big Dick Energy forever and always.

Countin' Up - Rico Nasty

You can't even handle a b*tch like me
Make my own money, and I buy my own weed
Touch my wrist and your hand gon' freeze
Beggin' for the kitty on his hands and knees

He is going to be missing you and all you have to offer. As Rico said, he couldn't even handle a chick like you.

ICY GIRL - Saweetie

Walk in the club, pop a bottle, cop a dub
These b*tches don't like me, their baby daddy keep me icy

If you so happen to see your ex out, play this song in our head and strut to the beat. He's going to wish he never did you wrong.

She Bad - Cardi B ft. YG

I'm up, she mad, I'm first, she's last (yeah)
Rob who? Take what? Click-clack, ski-mask
I'm a boss in a skirt, I'm a dog, I'm a flirt

Sass, honey, give him sass! You were done wrong, boss up!

Good Form - Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne

'Cause I be the baddie B, Barbie Tingz
Banging body B, everybody be on my D
Yo I gotta be in reality, suck a D if you doubted me

The ultimate self-love queen. People are always going to doubt you, but it is up to you to prove them wrong.

Babyface Savage - Bhad Bhabie

Been had the juice, ten shots out the Bronco
Your b*tch mad 'cause she ain't the one, though

Be a savage baby girl. He thought he was the only one capable of giving you love, but there is an entire sea of people out there who will love you better.

Fuck Boy - Trina

You's a f*ck boy, f*ck boy
My b*tch been said it
That's why I should've let your best friend get it

He pulled one over on you this time, but not again. You know better now.

Tina Montana - Megan Thee Stallion

Look b*tch, I know a sexy motherfucker like myself might offend some
B*tch, I'm the sh*t and then some
This ain't no mother f*ckin' rest cause I been won

Did he cheat? Was he unloyal? He might be a player but he lost the game as soon as he let go of you.

Don't Hurt Yourself - Beyonce

Hey baby, who the f*ck do you think I is?
I smell that fragrance on your Louis V boy
Just give my fat ass a big kiss boy
Tonight I'm f*cking up all your sh*t boy

You were the best thing to happen to this dude. He messed up and there is no going back.

Poppin - Rico Nasty

I'm a poppin' *ss b*tch let me remind ya
Don't hide, I can always come and find ya
Ain't no b*tch in me b*tch, come proper

You are mad and it is okay. Emotions come and go.

Smack a B*tch - Rico Nasty

Fuck these n*ggas, 'cause the money only thing I'ma chase
Time is precious, that's the only thing I try not to waste

Move on sis. Move on. Time goes on and the world is not going to stop because your heart hurts.

That's How You Feel - Drake ft. Nicki Minaj

Rule number one to be a boss ass b*tch (uh-huh)
Never let a clown n*gga try to play you (okay)
If he play you, then rule number two (okay)
Is f*ck his best friends and make 'em yes men

*Drops mic*

Now get out of your slumber and blast these songs on 100!