I Write
Lifestyles

Poetry On The Odyssey: I Write

because so few listen

517
Poetry On The Odyssey: I Write
https://search.creativecommons.org/photos/92d36d48-6b8b-4b2b-a3be-5a4b5cdee296

I write

because so few listen

my thoughts overwhelm me

I have so much to say when no one's paying attention

so few opportunities to speak

my thoughts spill out of my head and onto paper

my emotions blend with thoughts in currents of ink

their only escape from me

I write

because I know no other way

to clear one's mind

when life starts to rain

God gave me this gift to use when I need

the words give me healing as I let my heart bleed

Check out my poetry blog at rithimuspoeta.blogspot.com

Instagram, Facebook: @rithimuspoeta

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

56147

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!