Poetry On Odyssey: ​Order & Obscurity

Poetry On Odyssey: ​Order & Obscurity

Six Poems that revolve around the interconnectedness of what we do know, what we yearn to know, and what we wish we didn't know.

52
Poetry On Odyssey: ​Order & Obscurity
Photo from Canva

I've always appreciated photography both as a concept and as an art form because of its ability to capture moments in an almost seamless way. The phrase "you can hear this photo" is a testament to this ability, being able to evoke memory just by the moment our brain is able to process what is shown before us. It was in inspiration of that that drove me towards beginning Moment Works, an anthology designed with the intent of trying to capture concepts, moments, experiences or more through poetry. This anthology is in the form of sets, an assembly of poems are put together based on their relation to a theme, and like a thread that theme is what can be seen in a specific way through each of these individual pieces. This collection of six poems is the first of those sets, and hopefully with time there will be more coming to join them.

Until then, I hope you will be able to enjoy reading these pieces just as much as I did in writing them.