Podcasts for Road Trip

4 Podcasts To Binge On Your Next Road Trip

Car rides will never be boring again!

148

In recent years, podcasts have become extremely popular. With so many genres of podcasts, you're sure to find a genre that suits you. For me, podcasts are my go-to whenever I'm taking a long car ride. With all the laughing, suspense, or fear that comes with listening to them, podcasts always make long drives seem short. If you need to update your podcast selection, Spotify and the Podcast app are sure to help your case. For some inspiration on your next podcast binge, here are just a few suggestions!

1. “Spooked” by Snap Judgment

spooked

I am a sucker for scary stories, especially if they're supposedly true. "Spooked" includes true accounts of the paranormal from a variety of fans. With hardly any background noise and such suspense, you're sure to stay focused and on the edge of your seat throughout your entire car ride. If you want to make it even spookier, wait to listen to this podcast until it gets dark!

2. “My Favorite Murder” with Karen Kilgariff and  Georgia Hardstark

my favorite murder

If you're a true crime junkie like me, this is definitely the podcast for you! "My Favorite Murder" includes stories of the hosts' favorite crime-related tales and also features small-town crime stories from friends and fans. After hearing one episode, you'll be in shock as to what some criminals are truly capable of.

3. “Jenna & Julien Podcast” with Jenna Mourey and Julien Solomita

jenna and julien

YouTube stars Jenna Mourey and Julien Solomita created one of the funniest podcasts I've ever listened to. If you've ever watched the couple on YouTube, you know just how crazy and hilarious it can get, and this podcast goes even deeper. This podcast is definitely a must-listen for anyone who just needs a laugh.

4. “WHOA That’s Good” with Sadie Robertson

whoa that's good

Star of Duck Dynasty, Sadie Robertson's podcast will give you all the feels. She brings in guests from all walks of life in order to have meaningful conversations and spark motivation in listeners. By only asking "What is the best advice you've ever been given?" Sadie will keep you engaged and ready to take on whatever life throws your way!

With so many podcasts at our disposal, your sure to find a binge-worthy one just for you! There are numerous shows and genres for every avid podcast listener to choose from, and their growing popularity offers even more opportunities to listen. Whether you need some motivation, true crime realness, or just some laughs to get you through the day, these podcasts are sure to deliver. So, next time you go on a road trip, connect your phone to your car and listen to some great podcasts. You never know what hidden gems could be waiting for you!