4 Ways To Be More Eco-friendly
Environment

4 Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly

Ways to help fix the pollution problem not make it worse.

25
4 Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly

Nowadays you can't go that far anywhere and not see some type of garbage laying around. So I have compiled a short list of easy changes you can make to help change to help minimize what we see.

1. Say no to plastic straws

Yes, straws are nice to have especially when driving or walking and you don't have to risk the chance of a spill. But these straws are barely caught in the recycling process which leads to them ending in our ocean and then possibly in a sea turtle nostril.

2. Buy a reusable water bottle

Not only will this save you money in the long run as you will not the buying packs of water bottles but you one less bottle will end up in the landfill where it can stay for 700 hundred years.

3. Bring your own shopping bag

Can save you money on your purchases at some stores and one less sea creature could die from eating it when in the ocean from mistaking it as another creature. Or at some places like Aldi`s you can buy a bag at the counter to reuse for less than a dollar.

4. Buy ugly produce or only the amount you can consume

A problem that is occurring in the nation is food being thrown away as it doesn't look appealing to the eye or it's past its sell by date but not the date you can last use it buy. When it arrives at the landfill where it decomposes it will releases methane which is a greenhouse gas. So cut back on the products you buy or do a produce subscription which is sent directly to your house every week which contains produces from local farmers as the supermarket would not buy them because of cosmetic imperfection or size.