5 Reasons Why Planning A Disney Trip Years in Advance is Totally Worth it

Happiest Place on Earth, here I come!

17
personal photo

I went to Disney in October, sure but that was a surprise trip and on my parent's dime and whim, not my own. So, after some careful and odd calculations, I started planning my own trip, hopefully for May of 2022 by myself. Here are some reasons why I can imagine it will be totally worth it!

More Time to Save Money

Let's face it. Disney trips cost a lot of moola, but having a game plan ahead of time allows you to save money and plan for how you're going to use it!

Planning Time!

Haven't we all wanted to make a reservation at that one restaurant last minute but it's full? Planning in advance allows for more time to decide what you want to do and when.

Extra Booking Time!

Undercover Tourist

You want to stay at that one specific hotel with that one specific room? Planning for it early can get you that room! Plus, if you stay on Disney property, you get to use FastPass+ 60 full days in advance!

Schedule Flexibility

You don't have to plan your trip around your schedule, you can plan your schedule around your trip!

More time to Have Fun!

You'll have more time to relax instead of freaking out over every little thing!