12 Facts Proving That Pizza Is The Best Food Ever

4948

Pizza is hands down, the best food on Earth. It’s great for get-togethers, late Friday nights, break-ups, studying, etc. There’s just something about the combination of cheese and carbs that gives you the happiness to power through your week. Everyone loves pizza and if you say otherwise, I’m going to assume that you’re lying.  

1.    It’s easy to eat. 

You can eat it hot or cold, at 7 a.m. or 10 p.m., and it still tastes like heaven.    

2.    It’s versatile. 

Whether it's pepperoni, vegetarian, or mac n’ cheese pizza, it’s all delicious.

3.    DIY

If you can’t find a place to deliver, you know that you can turn to Pinterest to find the best homemade pizza recipe, and there’s no one to judge you for your topping selections.      

4.    You become a regular at your gym. 

With your high consumption of cheese, grease, and bread, you’ve got to hit the gym on the regular to keep your body looking as good as the pizza tastes. 

5. But then you come home to eat more pizza. 

Sorry not sorry.              

6.    It’s the perfect midnight snack. 

There’s just something about pizza and nighttime that go together perfectly.           

7.    You and the delivery man are on a first-name basis. 

He’s also got down what sauces you want and how many orders of breadsticks you’re going to get.              

8.    You can’t just eat one slice. 

Usually, it’s at least three pieces, four on a good night.

9.    You will go to any meeting if free pizza is being advertised. 

You really don’t care about the meeting.         

10.  Pizza is comfort food. 

Forget about boys, pizza is your one true love.        

11.   You’re predictable. 

Friends have stopped asking where you want to eat; they know the answer.             

12.  You know about the app, Pizza Compass.

It uses a pizza as a compass and directs you to the nearest pizza restaurant.