Pheonix Lights 2019, In Photos
Concerts Festivals

Phoenix Lights 2019 Photo Recap

Missed out on Phoenix Lights yet again? How dare you.

31
Phoenix Lights 2019 Photo Recap
Photo by Carina Llewelyn

To those of you that did not attend Phoenix Lights this year in Chandler, AZ..you missed a good one. This year marked the 5th anniversary of Phoenix Lights, making it one you'll never forget. As soon as you walked through the gates you instantly felt abducted and taken into a different universe. There were four stages including "The Mothership," "Invasion," "The Colony," and "Fallout." "The Mothership" was the main stage of the festival with one of the biggest stages with headliners such as "Excision" and "Kaskade." "Invasion" was the second biggest stage where you will find all the dubstep-loving headbangers. At this stage, there were artists such as "Subtronics" and "Svdden Death." "The Colony" was home of the House music.

Artists such as Shiba San and Gerry Gonza performed here. Fallout was the stage where local DJs would play on what looked like G.I Joe's Jeep. The food vendors were incredible, there was such a variety. Anything from poke bowls, burritos, chicken nuggets, pizza, and so much more. There were all several merchandise tents to provide you with something to remember the night with. Attached are some of the photos that I took from the festival.

Care to see more? Check them out on my website Carina Llewelyn Photos

GRiZCarina Llewelyn Photos

ARTYCarina Llewelyn Photos

Svdden DeathCarina Llewelyn Photos

Carina Llewelyn Photos

Party FavorCarina Llewelyn Photos

Carina Llewelyn Photos

Dillon NathanielCarina Llewelyn Photos

MalaaCarina Llewelyn Photos

Are you jealous yet? If so, make sure you don't sleep on those tickets for next year. You won't want to miss out!