Watch: 'The Bachelor's' Peter And Kelley Did A TikTok-Off With Hannah B And Tyler C

Peter And Kelley Started A TikTok-Off With Hannah B And Tyler C And We Can't Breathe

I mean, I'm not mad at Kelley, I'm just disappointed.

12383
@its_thesnatchelor on Instagram

A TikTok was posted of Peter Weber and several others doing a popular TikTok routine to the song "Something New" by Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign.

At the very end of the TikTok we get a surprise because Kelley Flanagan is in it. CLEARLY they are quarantining together, even when they were not-so-social-distanced when we saw them out in Chicago.

The TikTok was posted by a user by the handle @m5peters, but the video seems to have been taken off of their account, but luckily, we have the receipts that it existed from @its_thesnatchelor on Instagram.

The video may have been taken down, but we can't help but wonder if this is the start of a TikTok battle directed toward Hannah B. and Tyler C.'s mad TikToking over the course of quarantine.

We can only hope, right?

Hannah and Tyler have been posting a ton of TikTok content on Tyler's TikTok as well as the @thequarantinecrew TikTok AND Instagram.

A few weeks ago we saw Peter and Kelley out and about together in Chicago with Peter's fellow "The Bachelorette" contestant, Dustin Kendrick, and they were all in this TikTok accompanied by two other women.

Who knows, maybe we will get more content from Peter and Kelley and they WILL officially start a TikTok-off with Hannah and Tyler. I'm down for this kind of content during quarantine.