15 Signs People With Trust Issues Recognize Too Easily

People with trust issues are delicate

164
Viktor Hanacek

Sometimes it is clear to someone that they have trust issues, but sometimes it is unclear to someone that they have trust issues. On the other hand, it is a great tool to know the signs to recognize someone with trust issues.

People with trust issues are delicate people that think differently than other people. I would know from firsthand experience. However, trust issues are caused by other people, not by my own actions.

1. You are the only person you rely on.

2. You have major privacy concerns.

3. You almost never believe someone.

4. Your stuff, mainly phone, is always hidden.

5. Your anxiety instantly rises as soon as Snapchat tells you someone screenshotted.

6. Your friends and family do not know each other, with the exception of that one friend.

7. You do not, under no circumstances, go on a blind date.

8. You are better than the FBI when it comes to online stalking.

9. You are instantly suspicious of any person around your crush.

10. You do not let anyone know your darkest secrets or even try to get that close to you.

11. You think you are always getting played or led on.

12. You are never vulnerable, no matter what.

13. You love the feeling of being in control.

14. Your expectations are set way too high.

15. You are always testing other people's feelings or loyalty towards you.