Only Good Vibes Please
Health Wellness

Only Good Vibes Please

The hippies had something good going on.

150
Only Good Vibes Please
https://unsplash.com/photos/ScWwZN0Ax2w

Turn on your TV or open Instagram on your phone. I guarantee you that within a few minutes something negative will come into your bubble. Everywhere we turn, someone is complaining about something, people are fighting, and the world is sinking into a deep black hole of negativity. It's everywhere.

With this constant stream of negativity, my mood is becoming seriously affected. I'm always in a bad mood. I tell myself to find the good in my life to help get me through it but honestly, there are days when that just isn't enough.

I'm going to get on a cheesy pedestal and say that I only want good vibes. I want only cheerfulness and smiles because life is getting to be just a little too bleak for my taste. Life shouldn't feel like a chore. I should be this amazing adventure filled with laughs and happiness. Not a big gray cloud filled with a bunch of blah.

I'm giving off major hippie vibes right now but c'mon, am I wrong? I can't be the only one who is just tired of all of the complaining and fighting. I want a high-quality life and if that means pushing out every force of negativity, I will do it.

I will push against all of the negativity just to get one more smile in my life, one more positive interaction.

Life will always have its bumps and hard days. I realize that, but if I am going to be on this great earth for a long time, I've got to have something to get me through it. For every frown, I want two smiles. I want a higher quality of life and more happiness.

We will always have wars, arguments, and bad days. Life wouldn't be life without them, but I have to believe that if I give off good vibes, I can receive them. Let's make this world a little less bleak and spread all of the good vibes.

Let's all become hippies together. Let's have more smiles, more hugs, and more good vibes. Peace out my babes.