Iconic One Direction Quotes That Will Make Directioners Nostalgic AF

13 One Direction Quotes That Will Make Directioners Nostalgic

The posters might be gone, but the memories are never forgotten.

19335

If you're like me, you don't think about One Direction on an hourly basis anymore, but for years, it was all that mattered in your life. I made so many bonds with other Directioners and have so many memories that I still love to think about today. Honestly, a few months ago I cried when one of their songs came on the radio. Once a fangirl, always a fangirl.

Here are a few of the ENDLESS most iconic quotes from One Direction.

1. "Nothing's fine, I'm torn I'm all out of faith. This is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor."

Their very very first song at judge's houses! This song is sure to be a tear jerker.

2. "Stop the traffic and let them through."

Definitely one of our favorite dance moves of all time. We all used it at middle school dances.

3. "I want to be forever young."

We're all forever young when we think about our fangirl days.

4. "In West Philadelphia, born and raised..."

We all remember this iconic interview, maybe as the moment you decided to memorize the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air rap!

5. "Candy thong! Put it on!"

Okay, maybe this is only for Ohio Directioners, but I was at this concert and lemme tell ya, I know I'll never forget it.

6. "Vas Happenin??"

THIS IS SUCH AN ICONIC THROWBACK TO LIVESTREAMS ON TWITCAM. Miss it so much ugh!

7. "Vas Happening boys?"

Sounds the same as #8, but this one includes an entire rap! True fans know the difference.

8. "Oh oh oh oh oh."

I chose "Stand Up" to illustrate these lyrics, but let's be honest, how many songs didn't include the word "oh"? Not many.

9. "Inbetweener's dance go! Bom bom bom bom bom stop!"

This was the little song they used to announce video diaries coming back after X Factor. While they didn't last forever, we were appreciative while they did.

10. "No, Jimmy protested!"

This took place in Louis' reading of a book during a video diary "on the stairs."

11. "Potato!"

Honestly, this haunts me slightly. It was the sound that came up whenever someone texted me for around two years. Now whenever I hear it, I check my phone.

12. "So I said to her, Angelina, I want to, I really really want to..."

The iconic opening of the "BEST SONG EVER" music video. Which, by the way, is still the Best Song Ever.

13. "You don't know you're beautiful."

Probably one of their most popular songs. If you're like me, you still recognize this song within the first millisecond.

Yes, it's been YEARS, and yes, we're almost all adults now, but sometimes you just wanna reminisce on your crazy Directioner days. The posters might have been taken down, but the memories will stay forever.