No More Resolutions For 2020

No More Resolutions For 2020

I love striving for my #goals.

24
No More Resolutions For 2020
cottonbro

Along with millions of other people, I would make a list of resolutions at the beginning of the year. Also like many others, I added "losing weight" onto that list. I don't know about you, but I have never attained any of my resolutions. None, nada, nilch; every. single. year. This year, I wanted to change this pattern. I originally had no idea how I was actually going to accomplish this, but I knew I had to try my best.

For all my list makers, oh have I got something for you.

I myself LOVE to make lists. If you ask any of my friends, they will let you know how I make a to-do list for every day, a weekly to-do list, and lists on my desk calendar. I also like to keep short term goal lists in the notes app on my phone.

For this new year, I decided to make a list of goals instead of resolutions.

The word "resolutions" carries such a heavy weight for many people I know, myself included.

Every year, many of us have this list of resolutions that we want to complete over the following year, and some of us (me...) forget about those resolutions after a few weeks and don't remember about them until December.

The word "goals" carries a positive connotation, at least for me. With this idea in mind, I figured this would be the best way for me to strive to complete these over the next 12 months.

Here are my #goals for 2020:

Become happier - cutout toxic people and don't put up with others bullcrap

Express myself how I want - get tattoos & piercings

Eat healthier - no pop, less carbs

Lose weight & gain muscle - workout at least 3 times a week

Here is to a great year of attacking my goals!