50 New Years Resolutions College Kids Have

9. Go to bed before 3am

34

Every year comes and goes with new goals and resolutions as we ring in the new year. It's a new chapter, a clean slate, and a fresh start. Most people want to eat healthier or achieve a goal at work. College kids have some very unique resolutions. We're just trying to make it through and start doing the little things would make our lives so much easier. Here are some resolutions you may hear from your average college student this New Years:

1. Save money (instead of blowing it all at the bar)

2. Drink less alcohol

3. Study harder

4. Actually go to the 8 am class for once

5. Eat something green (or just not fried)

6. Check out the campus gym

7. Maybe run on the treadmill

8. Do some extra credit assignments for class

9. Go to bed before 3am

10. Get up earlier than noon

11. Refrain from always texting in class

12. Start the 10-page research paper a few days earlier than when it's due

13. Watch less Netflix

14. Lay off the pizza and icecream

15. Stay hydrated (alcohol doesn't help this)

16. Drink less 5-hour energy and monster drinks

17. Stop procrastinating and work on your time management skills

18. Read a good book cover to cover

19. Stay in for a night -- the bar isn't going anywhere

20. Take care of yourself when you're sick

21. Call your parents more

22. Eat healthier foods

23. Make some new friends and keep in touch with old ones

24. Get better grades

25. Do your laundry more than once a month

26. Cook at home instead of ordering take out

27. Choose not to have that extra shot

28. Give back to society and do more charity work

29. Pace yourself when out at the bar

30. Limit time on/when using social media

31. Live in the moment more (not through Snapchat)

32. Participate in class and try to learn something

33. Go to your professor's office hours (it'll pay off)

34. Don't go out the night before you have a test-- there will always be another party

35. Eat breakfast more often

40. Drink less coffee

41. Make smarter decisions

42. Stop classifying ramen as dinner

43. Do all of your homework

44. Try to boost your GPA

45. Treat your body better-- you only get one!!!

46. Take risks that you think might end well

47. Work hard (you'll regret it if you don't)

48. Party in moderation

49. Be a better person

50. Go out of your way to help others

College students everywhere can relate to these resolutions. They may sound funny, but I believe that they are actually quite achievable too!! I think it would be in every student's best interests to attempt to tackle a few of these resolutions in 2018. After all, we get wiser with age...right?