New Trend Hits YouTube: Opening Boxes Ordered From The Dark Web

What will people think of next?

33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0VUsAqUEyk

Recently, I was hanging out with one of my girlfriends and she had mentioned a video she had seen trending on YouTube: ordering boxes from the Dark Web. To properly judge the validity of these types of videos, you must watch a few for yourself. Disclaimer: the videos tend to be fairly graphic, so if blood makes you woozy, best steer clear. The videos are not for the faint-hearted either, the content can be very disturbing.

It is hard to know whether or not some of these items were legitimate, but my guess is it's best not to know in the end. A lot of the people who were opening the boxes were not normal YouTubers, just random people who decided to film their reactions. This is also what leads me to believe that the boxes are somewhat legitimate.

The people who decided to order these boxes wore gloves and seemed to take precautionary measures to stay safe from whomever they were ordering from. They used a P.O. box when ordering as well as making sure to wear gloves when touching the items. Most of the items that were found in the box were increasingly disturbing. They included blood covered: weapons, clothes from people of all ages, human hair, human teeth, and other grotesque items.

Obviously, it goes without saying, but, ordering anything from the dark web is extremely ill-advised. There is something that is extremely psychologically curious about this idea. You never know what you will get, or what you might uncover from ordering one of these boxes. Most of the themes seem to revolve around different crimes. All of the items seemed to go hand-in-hand which might lead people to attempt to uncover what happened years ago based on the evidence.

It seems ridiculous that some of these people are actually attempting to play Sherlock Holmes with these items. Real or not, any box that comes from the dark web comes with a high risk. Anything could be in that box, and is it really worth the excitement to order one? It would make me so sick to physically see and touch these items. No one really knows what the items are coated with or if there are any kind of measures taken to harm the opener.

Fortunately, a lot of the people opening the boxes disclosed that they would turn the boxes into the police for investigation. Whether these boxes are a hoax or not, they could potentially hurt or even kill the person who opens them. Either way, the trend is very interesting, and I have definitely been binge-watching a few! As a form of entertainment, I highly recommend checking a few of the videos out. A few of the videos that I recommend are: Mind Seed TV, PewDiePie, and Mike Fox. These have been the most real and believable out all of the videos that I have seen. Tread with caution, and use your own mind to decide whether you think there is any validity to the boxes!