New Songs That'll Get Your Ponytail Tight And Ready To Whip
Music

5 Recently Dropped Tracks That'll Get Your Ponytail Tight And Ready To Whip

From the pimpin' power of Megan Thee Stallion to the sugary bangers by Slayyyter... that ponytail's gonna be intact when listening to these tracks.

62
female vocalists

Below are five tracks that'll get your ponytail (imaginary or real) out and ready to whip itself till it breaks the walls around you. This female-led list has a bunch of powerful women belting about their confidence, status, bodies and the power of self-love.

1. Megan Thee Stallion - "Cash Shit" (ft. Da Baby)

The marvelous Houston rapper Megan Thee Stallion, a woman who'll make you feel like every step you take will leave a trail of fire behind you.

2. Bree Runway - "2ON"

Bree Runway, a British pop/rap star on the rise that'll make your head spin from her infectious charisma and empowerment.

3. Slayyyter - "Daddy AF"

Slayyyter, the DIY Britney Spears of the internet, an absolute glittery pop sensation filled with confidence.

4. Kim Petras - "Do Me"

Kim Petras, the German pop-star making certified bops that'll make you dance, sway and cry, and at the same-time make you feel expensive and untouchable.

5. Lizzo - "Tempo" (feat. Missy Elliott)

Lizzo, the grandly talented singer and rapper whose self-love, body positivity and cherish-able personality...will make you drop it to the floor and raise a fist in the air.