Never Stop When Fear Says To

"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"

Never Let Your Fear Determine What You Do

1940
Photo by John T on Unsplash

We are all familiar with the quote from A Cinderella Story, "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." If you are not familiar with that quote you need to watch A Cinderella Story ASAP! In the movie, the quote gives the main character, aka Cinderella, the courage to stand up against the people who are knocking her down. The quote plays a key role in two very important scenes the movie; both of those scenes are motivating and can motivate the smallest person to fight the biggest giant.

In all reality, the quote says some powerful things and speaks volumes. If you allow the fear of striking out to keep you from playing the game, you will never accomplish the things you set your mind to and you will always be held back. You must keep going and you must never quit; when you quit you are allowing the fear to determine what you are and are not capable of. You are capable of more than your fear says you are. You are capable of the world, but your fear will only ever allow you to be capable of the city. Your capabilities far exceed your imagination, but you will never know that as long as your fear is determining it for you.

Fear is everyone's biggest struggle and stops many people from doing anything because it is such a strong thing. Fear will hold people back as long as they give it the upper hand and give it that advantage. Fear deserves nothing of you because you deserve to accomplish your biggest dreams and your biggest achievements. Never let the fear of not being good enough, of failing, of messing up, or of not doing the best keep you from trying and pushing forward. You can do what you think you cannot because you are capable of more than you know. Give yourself the opportunity to prove your fears wrong and do what you are telling yourself you cannot.