31 Scary Films To Watch This Huluween

31 Scary Films To Watch This Huluween

Enter and take a look... if you DARE!!!

96
31 Scary Films To Watch This Huluween

The final countdown to Halloween is ON & thankfully it's finally starting to feel like fall here in Texas! With cooler weather comes so many fall fun and festive activities like going to a haunted house, a pumpkin patch, or a corn maze, but we all know sometimes the best thing to do on a chilly autumn night is grab some pumpkin spice ice cream and cuddle up for a scary movie (or two or three or thirty one)!!!

Whether you have Netflix, Hulu, or both, I've got you covered with this list of spooky favorites offered by our favorite streaming services this spooky season.

Grab a fuzzy blanket, grab your boo (ghost pun intended), and light fall candle because it's time for fright night!!

31 Netflix & Kill Horror Movies

1. Scream
  2. The Crow
  3. Marianne
  4. In The Tall Grass
  5. The Basement
  6. 1st Summoning
  7. 1992
  8. Carrie
  9. Malevolent
  10. Tucker & Dale vs. Evil
  11. 14 Cameras
  12. Thriller
  13. 6 Souls
  14. Insidious
  15. St. Agatha
  16. Little Evil
  17. Creep
  18. The Haunting of Molly Hartley
  19. Before I wake
  20. Tusk
  21. Truth or Dare
  22. The Bye Bye man
  23. Train to Busan
  24. The Heretics
  25. chernobyl Diaries
  26. The Last Exorcism
  27. The Autopsy of Jane Doe
  28. Ash vs. Evil dead
  29. Lizzie Borden took an Axe
  30. The Perfection
  31. Clinical

https://www.instagram.com/jobis89/

Happy Huluween Spooky Films

1. Child's Play
  2. Pumpkinhead
  3. My Bloody Valentine
  4. Rosemary's Baby
  5. Almost Human
  6. They Come Knocking
  7. The Toy Box
  8. Shutter Island
  9. Devil's Gate
  10. Slumber
  11. Haunting in Connecticut
  12. What we Become
  13. Jigsaw
  14. The Canal
  15. The Haunting
  16. Ghost Stories
  17. The Dark Half
  18. Coffin Rock
  19. Mom and Dad
  20. Shivers
  21. The field guide to Evil
  22. Baskin
  23. The Evil in Us
  24. Body at Brighton Rock
  25. Tree House
  26. Bad Apples
  27. Final Destination
  28. Pyewacket
  29. Children of the Corn
  30. The ABC's of Death
  31. The Amityville Horror
I hope at least one person is able to benefit from this list of scary movies I found with some pretty good reviews! But let's be honest, if you're anything like me, you're going to need at least three people and a glimpse of an episode of The Office at the finish line to be able to muster through one of these movies. SO, lucky for you you and me, I found some solid kid friendly Halloween episodes we can enjoy without having to worry about peeing our pants!

31 Days of Happy Halloween

1. The Nightmare before Christmas
  2. Beetlejuice
  3. Gremlins
  4. Casper
  5. The Addams Family
  6. The Witches
  7. Scooby-Doo live
  8. Tower of Terror
  9. Halloweentown (yes please)
  10. Ghostbusters
  11. The Goonies
  12. Monster House
  13. The Corpse Bride
  14. Edward Scissorhands
  15. Coraline
  16. Young Frankenstein
  17. Paranorman
  18. The Monster Squad
  19. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
  20. Hotel Transylvania
  21. Underwraps
  22. The Little Vampire
  23. The Haunted mansion
  24. E.T. The Extraterrestrial
  25. Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
  26. Frankenweenie
  27. Goosebumps
  28. Maleficent
  29. Don't Look Under the Bed
  30. Little Monsters
  31. Hocus Pocus

I love fall just as much as the next person, but this is much more my speed. https://www.instagram.com/homeinthehills_/

Happy Halloween! Happy Spooky Season! Trick or Treat! All that jazz!