I love my pet rats and there is way more to love about them.
Health Wellness

My Pet Rats Make The Best Emotional Support Animal

I've had my pet rats for a little while now and I absolutely adore them, but there are so many other things about them and their personalities that people could love.

130
https://www.pexels.com/photo/two-gray-mice-1051316/

I recently got two pet rats and I absolutely love them. They make me feel so happy having them around and bring much joy to both me and most of those around me.

I got them because I wanted an animal that would make me feel happier and so that I could be happy while I was away at college. They are meant to be my emotional support animals and they'll end up loving with me. So far, it's been really easy to take care of them and they are so adorable when I play with them.

I have two Male rats named Remy and Dobby. Remy is black and white while Dobby is orange and white. Remy is pretty outgoing while Dobby is a little skittish. They love to chew on their toys and sleeping in their hammock. Raisins are their favorite treats, but they also love eating carrots with their regular pellet food.

Though, many people think poorly of the thought of having a pet rat, I absolutely love them. Most believe they're disease ridden. Rodents and that they're disgusting. But their is a difference between wild rats and domestic rats. One could have rabies and isnt friendly while the other is cute, friendly, and adorable. Many have negative viewpoints of them, but I'm sure if they met a domestic pet rat they'd change their attitude towards them.

Pet rats are great pets to have because of their good nature, personality, and ability to learn what they are taught. Some of the people I've introduced to my pet rats changed the way they thought about them and they find them really cute now. I can't wait to show them all the kindness in the world and spoil them. They only live a couple years, but I'll make it the best years of their lives.

Personal Image