Movies To See This Summer 2016

Movies To See This Summer 2016

13
Movies To See This Summer 2016
Summer 2016 Movies

Here are some movies that are great to see this summer! Do not miss seeing some of these movies! I have still a few to see but there are so much time left to see all of these movies. I will try to see one in 3D this summer as well. I have not seen a 3D movie in a while and hopefully will soon. Some movies are fun to see in 3D and others are not. It also depends on the person too. I hope to see most of these this summer or all of these if I have time in my busy schedule. I have seen two out of the 10 but there are many more that I still want to see! Here are the list of the top 10 movies:

1. Finding Dory

2. Secret Life of Pets

3. The BFG

4. Ghostbusters

5. The Legend of Tarzan

6. Independence Day: Resurgence

7. Neighbors 2

8. Central Intelligence

9. Now You See Me 2

10. Ice Age: Collision Course

Finding Dory is a cute and awesome movie! I recommend seeing it this summer if you haven't seen it. I give it a 10 out of 10 stars! Finding Dory is an awesome movie that starts out with a blue tang fish that is friendly and sometimes forgetful in someway. Dory begins her journey in finding her lost parents and can see the meaning of family. One of my favorite actresses in this movie is Ellen DeGeneres because she is so funny and makes me laugh every time I see her in any movie and even her own show. I am so glad I got to see this amazing movie and hope everyone will go and see it as well!

One of the next movies I want to see is The Secret Life of Pets. This movie is one of the best animated films that I have heard in some reviews. In this movie, a dog named Max invites his friends to come over and relax at his house while his owner is gone and he also has a quiet life when his owner takes Duke, a stray mutt whom Max the terrier does not like too much. This movie I want to see for sure before summer is over and classes start again in the Fall!

Ghostbusters is the newer version of the film which is women after 30 years since the older version of the film. One of the actresses that is in the film is Melissa McCarthy and she makes me laugh also. Melissa has been in so many tv shows and movies. One of the movies is The Heat. I am excited to see this movie and I hope it is good. I would give it a 10 out of 10!

There are so many more movies coming out this summer and many more to see soon! I love seeing movies because they are awesome to see in the summer. My favorite movie so far that I saw this summer so far is Finding Dory. The next movie I want to definitely see it Ghostbusters because it has Melissa McCarthy in it and she is fabulous!