Poetry

Poetry On The Odyssey: More Than A Poem

before you know it, his voice sounds like home

9
Poetry On The Odyssey: More Than A Poem
Original Photo

he had a beautiful soul

the kind people write books about

he made people feel warm

made them wonder how they'd ever gone without

you don't know how much you need him until you meet him

your soul just connects

you don't know the reason

but all of a sudden you just feel content

your heart lets out a breath

you begin to relax and rest

before you know it, he's your best friend

and you never wish for anything less

and you lay here wishing you could explain it all with more than a poem

Check out my poetry blog, rithimuspoeta.blogspot.com

Instagram, Facebook: @rithimuspoeta

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

54910

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!