Moon Vs Sun: Who Will Win?

Moon Vs Sun: Who Will Win?

There are many different things about the moon and the sun but does one beat the other?

983
Moon Vs Sun: Who Will Win?
Deviant art

Okay so this week begins an interesting time I will start to creatively write for my articles because I have writers block.

Here is this week's:

The beginning

As I chase the Sun West I go back to the place where dreams are first formed but while I follow the Moon East I go to the place where dreams are realized. And yet while I follow the Moon East I lose a part of myself while if I chase the Sun West a part of me is just forming.

The moon

How I long for the Moon because it is the realizer of dreams. It is an Amsterdam in a sea of hiding. Thankfully it doesn’t judge. But just like Amsterdam anything goes. Anything. Any single thing. It is an industrial place an older face but still it looks fine. I can count on it to change me and shape me into a person that I want to become.

The sun

How I long for the Sun because it created me. I always find a part of who I am by traveling back. It is the place that it is because it grows things. People, plants, conservatism. But just like anything can change and grow this place is still growing and figuring out what it is. But that doesn’t stand in the way of people figuring out who they truly are.

Sun vs Moon

Here I am in the Moon gaining knowledge and experience of who I want to be and making my dreams come true, but it’s not enough. I miss the Sun. I miss knowing who I am. I miss growing new and different dreams. It honestly seems that with the Moon I can only change and get new experiences but not change dreams. As industrial is a stagnant machine nothing can be fixed nothing can be changed. However, in the Sun a growing place so many things can change and fix. So I ask which is the better one? I say Sun but a lot say Moon without ever knowing the Sun.

The Dark Side of the Moon

Many in the Moon don’t know that they are in the dark. Because they think they see light but they don’t. In fact, all they can see is the dark. They are so consumed with devotion to the Moon that if they see the light from the Sun they immediately think that it is wrong. They are stuck in devotion not truly knowing that there might be something better out there if they were willing to find it. And yet they choose to be in the dark.