11 Things Millennials Have Ruined For Everyone

Those damn millennials and their -*pulls a random card from a deck*- progress!

725

The older generations -the ragged baby boomers and aging white women- are always looking for something to blame millennials for. We've just ruined so much for their last few years of life. To think, all of our advancements in technology, our progress in the medical field, our attempt to pull us from trillion dollar debt- it's all apart of a grander scheme to ruin the world for the older generations.

Millennials just want to live, at peace, trying to pick up the broken pieces left behind by our grandparents and parents. We're not here to ruin anything, although we may inadvertently do so.

We ruined the doorbell industry.

We just text "here" when we get to someone's home.

We ruined the post-sex cigarette.

Now, we just Juul right after sex.

Also ruined the post-dinner cigarette.

It's all about Juuls and Stigs.

We're not buying diamonds.

Sorry for killing the diamond industry, but we can barely afford an iced coffee, let alone a diamond ring.

And we're not watching cable TV.

Ever heard of streaming services?

We've ruined the work day.

Getting up to work the old 9-5 work day just isn't our style anymore.

And we've killed... wine corks.

Why not just drink from a wine bottle with a cap that screws on? Or, quit your whining and finish the whole bottle.

Can't forget about the time we killed mayonnaise, too.

Yeah, our generation got tired of eating salads comprised of mayonnaise, sorry.

And we've ruined the housing market.

Y'know, the whole "buy a house with a 30-year mortgage and hope you don't live the rest of your life in debt."

We don't shop in bulk anymore.

If we shop in bulk, we forget about all of our food and let them spoil, then we vow to never shop in bulk again.

And we've almost ruined Buffalo Wild Wings.

Us millennials just hate chain restaurants, don't we?