Michael b jordan

Michael B Jordan is bae, And Here's Why

To the world, you’re Michael B. To me, you’re Michael Bae Jordan.

44
Michael B Jordan is bae, And Here's Why

1. He's a goofball

https://dlisted.com/2016/12/28/michael-b-jordan-is...

Not only is he hilariously funny but he is completely goofy as well. I don't know about you but that's a great quality in my book.

2. He’s just down right sexy

Looking at Mr. Bae Jordan will turn you into a southern women real quick. He will have you wanting to fan yourself because of his hotness.

3. He’s a talented actor

#Heyauntie is still trending from his movie Black Panther. No matter the role Michael Bae Jordan plays he does a phenomenal job in at every stop.

4. His smile will get you pregnant

Mmmmmmm! Michael Bae Jordan haves the type of model smile that will make you instantly pregnant. Or instantly drop your underwear. Whichever comes first.

5. He's nerdy

Mr. Jordan is often considered nerdy because of his love of anime and the fact that he allows his parents to live with him. But I find it cute. Any man that loves anime as much as I do is not only a nerd but husband material.

6. A bromance never looked so good

The love that Michael has for his co-star Chadwick Boseman is a bromance to rival all bromances. But you have to admit they are cute.

7. He's is all about love and empowerment

Michael even spoke about the #Metoo movement stating that he feels like it;s a cleaning. Men in power who were abusing it were finally getting their reckoning and it was just time.

8. Dark chocolate never looked so good

He's a tall dark chocolate sexy man. Need I say more?

So Michael Bae Jordan if your ever in Florida or Tennessee let me know. I'd love to grab coffee and talk about who would win in a fight Goku or Naruto.