Meet The Flow Community

Meet The Flow Community

We're a subculture fascinated with electronic music, fluid motion, and mental equilibrium.

92
Meet The Flow Community
Light Toys

Flow arts are a variety of performance arts which involve the manipulation of a certain prop in a fluid motion. They are martial arts but have a dance focus rather than combat. You might think using a staff is cool. Maybe you like LED gloves, nunchaku, or rope darts. This community embraces all forms of establishing fluid motion and mental equilibrium. The flow community is willing to teach you all you want to learn.

At UCSD, our flow arts organisation is called Ambience. We provide a safe and sober place to practise flow. Ambience is more than just a club. It's a movement. We aren't trying to make flow mainstream, but we are trying to spread awareness and show the world that it exists and how awesome it is. No experience is needed, but what you do need is the smallest interest in joining one of the most amazing subcultures out there. Everyone is welcome to join. Our meetings are biweekly at Price Center.

Give our Facebook page a like: https://www.facebook.com/ucsdambience/

Inbox us with any questions you might have.