Do What It Takes To Make You Happy
Health Wellness

Do What It Takes To Make You Happy

Read as YOU. Not Everyone else.

154
Do What It Takes To Make You Happy
https://unsplash.com/photos/6ypOmTNK2FA

When you look at our lives in comparison to how long the earth has been here, our existence is only a blip. One blip. That's all we get. We spend most of our blip stressed out, angry, sad, and unsatisfied. I want to make the most out of this blip because I mean, why not?

I spend most of my days stressed about something or other that really, in the end, doesn't benefit me. Stressing over that friend who can't seem to be bothered to be there for me or getting frustrated at work - none of that even matters. Nothing negative is ever worth your time if you can't turn it around to make your life a happier, less stressful one. Life sucks sometimes, but you always have to look for something to make it endurable and happy.

How many minutes do I spend smiling? I mean really smiling. Not the fake kind of smile you paste on to cover up stress, sadness, or anger. If I knew that number, I know it would upset me. I want to spend my minutes smiling and happy.

I want to be that old lady with the insane crow's feet and laughing lines on her face because I deserve to live that kind of life.

Let my later years be a testament to how fantastic my life was. Thinking of a future where I am dissatisfied with everything, I had done truly scares me. I don't want to regret my life; I want to revere it. I want my minutes to be wasted smiling, my days spent surrounded by kindness and friendship, my life measured in happiness.

I deserve nothing less and I will give myself what I deserve. You should too.

Every minute you notice you are frowning, find a reason to smile. Do something every day that brings you joy. Spread it like wildfire. Live this life as a glorious blip and pass on your legacy of happiness. Do what it takes to make your life a happy one.

I promise you won't regret it.