"Luna Que No Cesa"- Nonstop Moon

"Luna Que No Cesa" - " Nonstop Moon" A Novel Of Poetry By Sergio Inestrosa

"Inestrosa articulately expresses the moon with the entire personality of a human, showing that all parts of life are both creative and complete, but still have flaws."

33
"Luna Que No Cesa" - "
Nonstop Moon" A Novel Of Poetry By Sergio Inestrosa
Sergio Inestrosa

Sergio Inestrosa is at it again with another novel of beautiful poetry focusing on the purpose and beauty of something everyone across the planet sees every day... or night: the moon. His book of Spanish poetry is translated into English by Margaret Young, so readers are able to view both languages on a single page. Inestrosa's work gives readers the ability to read work in two languages, but also a strong take on a piece of the world that most people see, but do not understand: the moon.

The book begins with a few free verse poem, personifying the moon as it "goes for a walk in the sky" and is also referred to as "reluctant" while the moon is told to get dressed and play. These poems are followed by both Senryus and Tankas which are both Japanese forms of poetry. With both of these forms of poetry only being 3-5 lines long, They give a short, in-depth insight into the moon. Inestrosa shows the moon as a piece of the world, both watching over the actions we take, but also has its own actions and cycle of life it lives. The moon is compared to a "radiant goddess" once it is born. We see the moon throughout seasons, as well as a safe haven for parts of nature, as the time of day when all is silent, the wind has stopped, and nature can rest. We also see the dark in it's darker moments, relating it to crime and times of haunting.

Inestrosa articulately expresses the moon with the entire personality of a human, showing that all parts of life are both creative and complete, but still have flaws. "Luna Que No Cesa" will be available on Amazon in October! Please visit Sergio's other books on amazing here to see when it is posted! Check it out here on Amazon