If You Don't Experience Allergies On A Daily Basis, Count Yourself Lucky

Whenever I wake up, I am always sneezing nonstop.

215

Every day, I have allergies. Whenever I wake up, I am always sneezing nonstop. I have to get tissues like every second when I am brushing my teeth, washing my face, and eating breakfast. My family can hear me sneezing and they always wonder if there is a way for me to stop sneezing. Sometimes, I will stop sneezing after breakfast. Sometimes, I will stop sneezing later on. Sometimes, I keep sneezing for the whole day.

Whenever I go out somewhere, I must always bring tissues. There will be a time when I am going to need it. Sometimes, I forget to bring tissues so I have to find replacements like napkins and toilet paper right away. I do not want my snot running nor have anyone see my snot! Bringing tissues is like my self-confidence. If I do not bring some with me, it is like I do not have any self-confidence at all.

Tissues are way better than the replacements that I have to find. Toilet paper and napkins hurt my nose. They make my nose red and dry after. Tissues are softer yet they bring the same effect to my nose. This is why I must always make sure that I bring tissues on the way. Usually, I feel very happy if I see a tissue box in the area that I am at.

Most of the time, I wish that I am allergy free and tissue free. Not everyone has to suffer like I am. They get peaceful mornings without doing anything to their noses. They do use tissues, but not like me who needs them like 24/7. I really want empty pockets and purses without tissues because I do not want to worry about my allergies when I am going somewhere. I always wonder how it is like to not have allergies at all. All I know for sure is that it is a very good feeling.

Some people say that I take medicine. My family and I do not trust medicine too much because they will bring negative effects to our bodies. Maybe allergy shots can help because my mother has heard and seen the positive effects of them. As of now, I still have my allergies. I always bring tissues with me whenever I go to college and I find napkins in college whenever I forget to bring them with me. Despite my wishes in ending my allergies, all I know for sure is no matter what happens to me or where I am, allergies are my destiny and I must endure them for the rest of my life.