To The Cowardly Women Who Falsely Report Sexual Assaults

A Letter To The Cowardly Women Who Falsely Report Sexual Assaults, We Don't Support You

Shame on you.

312

To those girls that I shouldn't even call women because they don't act like one, here's a piece of my mind.

In what right mind do you think that it is acceptable to ruin a woman's/man's life by falsely accusing them of sexual assault? You are not only hurting the men/women, but you are hurting the victim population while you do it. I hope that sticks in your brain.

Shame on you. Shame on you for completely setting back the progress we've made with the #MeToo movement and embarrassing those individuals who have been so brave to come forward and tell their valid sexual assault stories.

Do you realize the weight that this puts on the accused? To have to go to court and face a great number of people for something that they did not do? But of course, you're probably one of the first to say that "men/women are trash." No, actually you are.

The lives you would be hurting in the process, the opportunities that will go to waste, and don't even get me started on the reputation!

To actually lie and say you are a "victim" of sexual assault is sickening. Being a victim isn't cool, it is not glamorous. It's an internal fight that we battle with each and every day, one that also comes and goes. You don't want to be a sexual assault victim.

By all means, you are a coward. You didn't know how to approach a situation so the first thing you do is to create this big, disastrous lie?

Congratulations, you are wasting your sweet time crafting this nonsense while hurting so many people in the process. Do you realize how damaging this is to relationships and friendships? I am sure you don't.

Next time you think about making up such a ridiculous lie, I hope that you know that what you're doing is almost unforgivable.

Sincerely,

The strong women who respect what it means to be female.