An Open Letter To The Person I Have Become
Friendships

I never thought you would be this person, but look at you!! You did it. You are the you that you have been wanting to be.

107

Dear future me,

I think it's important to look back and realize that the person you used to be, is someone in which you are no longer. The progress you have made these past few years, or even months, is unbelievably remarkable. You should without an absolute doubt be so proud of yourself and the person that you have become, because who would have thought that you would end up to be the person you are now, even a year ago from today?

I have to say, if you are in any way not happy with who you are now, just look back at how things were a year ago (whether they were better or worse) and take note for just a minute as to how much can truly change.

Life is constantly going through an abundance of ups and downs, and no two things will stay the same and nothing going on will stay as is forever. It is important to realize how much your life is capable of changing and what happens as the months go on.

On the other hand, if you ARE in fact happy with how life is going, then it is important to look back at the times where you wished that your life would be like how it is now, and how far you have allowed yourself to come. Life is good, but you most likely worked hard in multiple aspects to be where you are today.

All in all, regardless of what is currently happening in your life or where you are at, you have worked hard to get here. Everything you receive out of life does not just happen and get handed to you, so it is essential to be proud of yourself and to take note of your accomplishments.