Letter To The Worthless

Letter To The Worthless

Letter to the one who doesn't see their worth.

26
Letter To The Worthless
Photo by Kyle Broad on Unsplash

Dear person who believes they are useless, worthless, and purposeless,

I have never heard a bigger lie. You are so insanely worth it! YOU.ARE.WORTH.IT! I cannot stress enough how worth it you truly are. You have so much worth it is insane! I know you do not see it, but everyone around you can feel it radiating off of you. Your worth has worth and is worth so much. You have such a great purpose and make this world a better place. You are important, you are special, you are worth it. You deserve to see in you what others see in you. You deserve happiness, joy, and contentment. You deserve self-love.

You are so valuable and worth so much. You have so much to offer and so much to give to this world and those around you. Stop settling for standards you are too good for and start striving towards standards that are good enough for you. Instead of talking down to yourself, talk encouragement. Instead of talking negativity to yourself, talk positivity. Instead of pointing out your flaws, point out your strengths. Be good to yourself. You are your closest enemy and closest friend; use that to your advantage and find your worth. Instead of searching for your worth only on your good days, search for it on your bad days too; the bad days are when it is most important to know and see your worth. It is easy to be good to yourself on a good day, but on a bad day it is much more difficult. Open up your eyes to see the true beauty inside and to see the worth that has been there the whole time.

I challenge everyone reading this to write positive affirmations about themselves on paper and leave them in places you will see them the most; your mirror, your car, your phone, your wallet, your desk at work, anywhere where you will see them constantly. This will make such a difference; the constant positivity will give you positive thoughts.

I hope that this letter helped and gave you some hope. Never forget all the worth you have and how amazing it is. You are a blessing!

Sincerely,

Meredith