Lazer Team 2

Lazer Team 2

Coming Soon

34
Lazer Team 2
Rooster Teeth

BIG News! Lazer Team 2 has two new cast members! Nicole Bloom of "Superstore" and "Shameless" and Victoria Pratt of "Heartland" and "Mutant X".

Victoria Pratt

For those of you who don't already know, "Lazer Team" is a science-fictional movie about 4 unlikely heroes who have to save the world after accidentally having alien equipment permanently stuck to them. They have to learn to work together and get over their differences to save the world. It remains one of the most successful crowdfunded films of all time, it raised more than $2.4 million on "Indiegogo".

"Lazer Team 2" continues the story of these heroes. Woody, played by Gavin Free, is doing secret alien research when he goes missing. Nicole Bloom plays Maggie Wittington who attempts to recruit the members of Lazer Team, played by Burnie Burns, Colton Dunn and Micheal Jones to try and rescue him.

They previously partnered with "Tugg" and became the most successful fan-driven, cinema on demand film ever. They had over 477 screening nationwide, creating over $1 million at the box office.

I went to see "Lazer Team" and let me tell you, it did not disappoint and I see "Lazer Team 2" falling in its foot steps and going even farther.