Keeping My Faith

Keeping My Faith

Because God's plan will always be better.

34
Keeping My Faith
Flower in Sun

This isn't going to be an article about how you should never lose your faith or how everything is always going to be this great life because the reality is it's not. Life isn't always going to be great but that doesn't mean it's always going to be terrible either.

I am 19-years-old and I don't have it all figured out. Sometimes I wake up and I think I know exactly what God has planned and then something changes and here I go stressing again. I don't know what God has planned and that is okay. It isn't always going to be a sunny day but you know what? Flowers need rain to grow just as much as they need the sun. We all need a little rain every now and then to grow as people. If we don't have bad days we won't appreciate the good ones when they come.

In the last year I have learned that things change, people change. Every day is a new day and that is a change all on its own. Every day is a new day and that gives you another chance to figure out who you are, to make a difference and to make a positive change. You might have five bad days but let me tell you that you will have the 6th day and you can make that day whatever you want to make of it. That 6th day can be the best day if you keep your faith and believe. You might only have that one day to make a difference and then everything may fall apart again but, we need to keep our faith and hope for the good days because they are always coming.

This is not advice coming from someone who always has hope or faith. This is actually coming from someone who loses her faith a lot. Someone who has lost people she loved, who has had hope in people who will never change and been disappointed time and time again. This girl is not only giving advice to you but to herself. I wish that I could go back each time I lost my faith and say; Hey you, everything will be okay and if it is not it will be one day, positive things are coming your way and even when you can't see them they are there, have FAITH. I wish I could go back and tell the girl with anxiety that she has nothing to fear. I wish I could tell the girl who cried that she will once again be happy . Because people come and go. opportunities will come and go. When God thinks the time is right he will send you everything you need to be the person he wants you to be. All you can do is hold on, work on yourself and keep your faith.

So that is what I am going to work on now, me. I am going to tell myself every time something goes wrong that there is something good ahead. This road will end and I will take a turn and follow and a new one and that road are always going to be better because Gods plan and his expectations for my life are always going to be better.

So I am going to have Faith.