10 July Singles and Upcoming Albums

10 July Singles and Upcoming Albums

From Australia to the United States, the music industry is not stopping its rapid release of summer music despite the lack of ability to perform live shows.

15
10 July Singles and Upcoming Albums

Music fans have had a hard year. Trying to get their refunds for shows, dealing with the postponing of albums, and not being able to enjoy live music. This July brought a smile to the faces of many music lovers around the world. Anticipated album releases and new hit singles have flown in.

Hockey Dad, San Cisco, and Lime Cordiale are a few bands that have either released an album or are anticipating one in the upcoming months. Read my July playlist to see what is new and what is coming in the next couple of months.

Hockey Dad - 'Germaphobe' 

Hockey Dad, an Australian surf rock band, expands on their sound with their third album, "Brain Candy." "Brain Candy" features 13 songs including "Dole Brother," "Nestle Down," and "Good Eye." The album was released on July 31, 2020, bringing some good light to their fans across the world.

San Cisco - 'Messages'

"Messages" is one of the leading singles San Cisco released in July in preparation for their fourth studio album, "Between You and Me," which is set to be released in September. "Messages" features a different sound from the band with lead vocals from drummer, Scarlett Stevens. San Cisco is an Australian indie pop band that has been around for a while, making its name a staple in the alternative music scene.

Lime Cordiale - 'Robbery'

Although "Robbery" is not a new song, it is one of the leading singles off of Lime Cordiale's sophomore album, "14 Steps To A Better You." The Australian alternative pop group has become a staple in the Australian music scene and has been growing around the world. Lime Cordiale's sophomore album features hit songs, "Inappropriate Behavior," "On Our Own," and "Money."

Inhaler - 'Fade Into You'

Inhaler is an Irish indie rock group with a promising future in the music industry. The band is led by Elijah Hewson, who is the son of Bono, the singer of U2. Although the band does not have an album out, their fanbase and the anticipation for their debut album is growing. Above is a music video for their latest single, "Fade Into You," which is a cover of Mazzy Star's hit '90s song.

The Magic Gang - 'Take Back The Track'

The Magic Gang released an EP full of singles ahead of their upcoming sophomore album set to release in August. The band's second LP features 11 songs and 3 bonus tracks. The Magic Gang's sophomore album, "Death of the Party," will feature "Think," "What Have You Got To Lose," and " Take Back The Track."

The Neighbourhood - Cherry Flavoured (Official Video)

"Cherry Flavoured" is a single off The Neighbourhood's upcoming album, "Chip Chrome & The Mono-Tones." The band will be releasing their fourth studio album in September of 2020. The album will feature 11 songs including "Middle of Somewhere," "BooHoo," and "Lost in Translation."

Room D - 'Outside'

"Outside" is a single released by British indie rock band, Room D. Room D is from Manchester, United Kingdom, and is said to be inspired by bands like Circa Waves, The Kooks, and the Arctic Monkeys. Their latest single "Outside" was released this month and has many wondering what the up and coming band will release next.

THE DRIVER ERA - 'Take Me Away'

The Driver Era is an American alternative duo featuring Ross and Rocky Lynch. The brothers put together an awesome new song titled, "Take Me Away," which will most likely be featured on their upcoming and anticipated sophomore album.

The Academic - 'Acting My Age'

"Acting My Age" is a single off of Irish alternative rock band, The Academic's latest EP. The EP, also title "Acting My Age," features 6 songs released this July.

DOPE LEMON - 'Every Day Is A Holiday (feat. Winston Surfshirt)'

DOPE LEMON and Winston Surfshirt released a collaboration single this July. "Every Day Is A Holiday" is the product of this collab and many fans are living for the sound.