Watch Why Garage Sales Are So Great

Watch Why Garage Sales Are So Great

Think of the treasures and memories.

9
Brian Marcus

I made this video during the summer as I was en route to pick up some friends to go garage sale-ing (saling/sailing, who knows?). With my friends and I, this is a fairly common occurrence. It's always a blast to hit the roads with some close buddies and tear around town searching out all the garage sale signs we can. In addition to going to garage sales, my cousin and I have tried our hand at having our own as well. We set up shop in the driveway three Saturdays in five weeks and raked in a few hundred dollars.

I am passionate about garage sales. You don't have to be also, but if you haven't tried it, give it a shot. And definitely go with someone who gets excited about spotting a collection of lamps or screams with glee while going through a car wash or loves conversing with the sellers about life. That's what I call an excellent garage sale experience.