Unless you've been living under a rock or hate the Jonas Brothers (and I just can't believe anyone does), you know the new album came out. And there's no way you haven't listened to it all the way through. If you have, then I'm sure you had these 21 thoughts while listening, just like I did.
1. I'M SO EXCITED TO BE LISTENING TO A NEW JONAS BROTHERS ALBUM
The last album was released so long ago that listening to a new one is so surreal.
2. It's been so long since they've released music together
I wonder what kind of vibe their music has now.
9. "Used To Be" is honestly so relatable
The boys are just basically talking about my boy problems the whole song.
10. These songs are like *chill* and I'm feeling it
Makes me just wanna lay back and enjoy the music.
11. "Don't Throw It Away" is just so upbeat and catchy
Listening to this song makes me feel like I can take on the world.