best instagram dogs

5 Instagram Dogs Guaranteed To Make Your Day A Billion Times Better

Sometimes all we need is the cuddly face of a pup to make our bad days turn around!

460
Megan Bishop

Everyone on Instagram has their own "type" when it comes to the kinds of accounts they follow. Many people love to follow influencers who blog their travels and fashion sense, others follow foodie accounts in hopes to gain inspiration for their next cooking extravaganza. However, if you're anything like myself, you are obsessed with following different dogs on Instagram. Maybe it's how carefree the pictures and captions are, or maybe it's because they are just soooooo darn cute, but I follow more dogs on Instagram than the law should allow. If I'm ever having a bad day or just need to see a cute and cuddly face, these dogs of Instagram instantly brighten my entire day with their posts.

1. Josh the Goldendoodle

Josh is a fun-loving, happy goldendoodle who suffers from severe Cerebellar Hypoplasia, causing him to have trouble maintaining balance and coordination. However, it doesn't stop Josh from running and playing with his owners! He loves to go to the beach, take rides in his wagon, and snuggle with his mom. Josh's happiness radiates throughout his posts and will instantly make you happy.

2. Walter the French Bulldog

You make recognize this dog, not by his appearance, but by his over-dramatic screaming. Walter has been featured in a few commercials and has also made an appearance on Ellen. His sass and spunk make following his account insanely entertaining. Not to mention, you are guaranteed to laugh your heart out at the videos of him screaming.

3. Jade the Sable German Shepherd

As her owner puts it, Jade is a "heckin' good girl" and shows thousands of people this in her posts. Jade's profile is full of hilarious videos describing her thoughts on different foods, as well as pictures from all of her adventures. This pup is definitely one to watch if you want an instant smile to appear on your face!

4. Brinks the Pit Bull

One of my absolute favorite breeds are pit bulls, and Brinks justifies my love for them even more! Each post is a selfie-style picture of Brinks smiling away at the camera. I mean, come on, how could you not fall in love with that face?

5. Beaux the Yellow Labrador

Beaux may have the cutest face deformity of any dog I've ever seen. Just like other dogs, Beaux lives every day to the fullest and loves to be happy. His profile is full of him enjoying his life with the people and animals he loves the most. With optimism, Beaux radiates, it's nearly impossible not to smile at his posts.

While these dogs may not be your own furry friend, they are guaranteed to make you smile. Instagram is a great platform for pet owners to display their animals like the respectable beings they are. So if you need a puppy fix, these accounts are the way to go!