I'll be there for you,

I'll be there for you,

even though we aren't the closest anymore, I will always cherrish our friendship.

14962
I'll be there for you,

Throwback to the middle school years when everything was awkward, your emotions did not make sense and now that you are older you think why did I wear that but you had one person always there for you? Chelsa, was my person back in middle and high school... We were best friends, and of course we had our fair share of trials..... But to this day, I will always be thankful that God put her in my life. No matter what happens, she will always be one of my favorite people. Thank you Chelsa for letting me interview you and catching up a little bit. You are doing amazing, and God is truly blessing your life....

1. What is your favorite Taylor Siwft song and why?
    Ahhh so hard to pick a favorite because every song reminds me of a different time in life and has a different meaning to me! All too well is pretty generically the number 1 song of hers and is a never skip for me. Hands down the best, but so many other good ones and I would probably change my mind tomorrow.

2. What is your favorite thing about Nashville?
Aside from the music & over all spirit of nashville, I LOVE the food scene here! So many people don't realize how much good food we have here.

3. I see you thriving with your hotel job, what exactly do you do?
I DID love my hotel job... sadly my position was eliminated due to Covid. I was in HR at my dream hotel in nashville- Noelle! I'm missing the team over there so much and still keep in touch with a lot of friends there. I'm currently dipping my toes in a new industry- pharmaceutical/healthcare! It's been a big adjustment so far but everyone has been so nice & welcoming :)

4. Congrats on the engagement, what is your favorite thing about wedding planning, and what tips do you have for other brides to be?
Oh gosh, wedding planning is so difficult during a pandemic, so my heart goes out anyone navigating that right now!LikeCopyReport4. Continued- my biggest piece of advice is to really partner with your fiancé on everything- it's your first test of marriage after all! Set a budget, talk through the guest list & what is important to both of you!

5. I see you having so much fun traveling, what has been your favorite spot to travel?
I don't think I have a favorite spot to travel! I just like to find new places to go and see and explore. I'm constantly looking for new places to see and sadly covid has caused a lot of plans to be cancelled this year for us. I'm looking forward to next year's travel plans- so far Napa, Asheville, New Orleans, & Jamaica are on the books!

6. Rank your Taylor Swift albums
Okay these are hard too haha, but without over thinking it- Red, Reputation,Speak Now, Lover, Folklore, 1898, Fearless & Taylor Swift. There's really no album I dislike though! I was so sad to not get to see her concert this year, so I'm excited for the new dates to be announced for next year!

7. If you could give your 15 year old self advice, what would it be?
If I could give my 15 year old self advice, I would say stop trying to please everyone and just do you. I tried so many things to fit in- extra curriculars, clubs, clothing styles, etc and I realized when I graduated that I had no real sense of self because I was always so focused on what everyone else was doing (Spoiler alert- still working on overcoming this!) I wish I would have allowed myself to be a little more selfish and figure out what I really cared about back then!

8. Did you ever imagine you would be where you are at five years ago??
I definitely had no clue I would be where I am now- but I'm so thankful to be here. Life has made me extremely adaptable because it's just been nonstop change. 5 years ago, I thought I was happy and looking back now I laugh at that thought. Everything worked out exactly how it was meant to though and I wouldn't have done anything differently.Your fine I need to eat lol

9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In 5 years, I don't see too much changing! I want to continue to advance my career, however that looks. My fiance and I just bought a house and get married next year- so we will still be there and hopefully have a couple of babies running around by then if that's the plan! We want to keep traveling, and investing in real estate and just living the best lives we possibly can for ourself, our pups and future kiddos.

10. If you could give any advice to someone wanting to chase their dreams, what would it be?
Don't stop chasing your dreams no matter how many times you fail, or what other people say. I have a personal goal I'm still working toward and I have let myself make so many excuses on why I haven't gone for it- don't do that! Let your dreams drive your daily life and that's when results and true happiness comes.

Thank you so much Chelsa, for letting me interview you. Thankful we have been friends for as long we have.... Keep thriving.... You are doing amazing! I Hope everything enjoyed this blog, please do me a favor and share it...... Also do not forget I also have a podcast called Color Me Mental.... It is on Anchor and Spotify, thank you all for supporting me!!!!!