ICE Detention Center Agents Must Pay For Their Crimes Against Humanity

When will the destruction of humanity end?

18
Photo by Nitish Meena on Unsplash

What began as a way protect our citizens has turned into a horror scene too brutal for even the sickest of minds. If you don't know about the horrors happening at the border, brace yourself because it's seriously sickening and twisted. Now if you don't know already, ICE has not had the best past, there have been reported several cases of the guards sexually assaulting the detainees, this includes children. They have also been known to use dangerous chemicals without ventilation, leaving the detainees with breathing problems and bloody noses.

A brave whistleblower recently came out and questioned the level of medical care given at the ICE detention facility. She reveled their newest crime against humanity: mass hysterectomies. If you don't know what a hysterectomy is - it essentially means they are permanently and unnecessarily sterilizing women in the detention centers. A whistleblower nurse came out about these atrocities occurring at an ICE detention center in Georgia, and it makes me wonder what is going on in these camps, and if this is not the only one. How horrible it must feel to be stuck inside one of these detention centers and to wake up to a doctor telling them they are no longer allowed to have children. Have we lost our humanity? Why don't immigrant lives matter? The United Nation's defines genocide as

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Make no mistake, what they are doing is genocide. ICE detention center agents must pay for their crimes against humanity. The United States is seeking to destroy the culture of immigrants by not allowing them to have children. Human rights are constantly being violated at these facilities. When will the destruction of humanity end?