How to increase views on youtube for free?

A few simple guidelines to help you boost youtube views. I must say right away that I will not tell you something new. Your result depends only on your perseverance and the efforts that you make to achieve the goal.

31

.

So how to increase views without attachments and for free?

1. Post more videos to your channel . That is, if you upload 1 video a week, then why not try uploading 2 or 3? This will give its result both in terms of views and subscribers. Not enough time? Do you really want to increase your views on the channel?
  2. Encourage your followers to like , comment and share the video to their friends. We need to call people to action. Most often this is done at the very end of the video. Perhaps this will not give a super effect, but what prevents you from trying?
  3. Do sowing video . This is when you scatter your videos on different sites / groups in the social. networks. There are sites where you can "offer videos". The main thing is not just to find such sites, but also to match them in terms of subject matter. How to find them? On the forums. But with groups in the social. networks is much easier. You made a video about some game. Next, we enter in the search, for example, VKontakte, the name of the game, and we see the publics in which we go and scatter (in the comments) our videos. Yes, it is desirable to have several fake pages for this, because the moderators will often block your "spam". But the result will be. I speak from personal experience.
  4. " Correctly " fill in the title , description , keywords when posting a new video. By "correctly" I mean the use of queries. You can pick up queries on yandex words tat. For example, the query "I will teach you how to get views on YouTube" has zero queries per month. But the query “How to get a lot of views on youtube” already has 200 queries per month. That is, the second video can potentially be watched by more people, because it will be higher both in the search engine and in youtube search. But this does not mean that if you make a video and name it "vk" (which has 81 million total requests), it will bring you millions of views, no. Because there is competition. You have to choose wisely.
  5. Experiment . A very important point that deserves attention. Do not be afraid to introduce some new headings on your channel. Authors are afraid to do something new, because they know that subscribers will not accept the new rubric, and will begin, for example, to unsubscribe. You need to implement your new ideas in order to develop. Many popular bloggers started their careers from letsplay (filmed and commented on how they played games), and moved on to completely different activities. And the most important thing is that this new level allowed them to reach a completely huge audience and huge views.