How to Create Your Own YouTube Show and Gain Many Views

It seems like it should be so easy to just start up a Youtube show, right? And while the concept of starting a show or a channel is really simple, there is a certain art to actually gaining some views and building up your place in the YouTube world.

1342

If you’re looking at the possibility of starting a YouTube show, check out these tips to help you along the way.

Start at the Beginning

All of this starts at the beginning. You can’t very well start a show if you don’t have an account, right? But you need more than just a profile. Yes, that’s important, but you also need to know what this show is going to be about.

Do you have a niche or interest that you can develop your show in? This is going to be important as you move forward. But first, you need a YouTube account. If you already have one, that’s great! Let’s build it up.

These are the parts of setting up a channel.

• Creating a profile name that stands out in some way.
  • Add a cover picture that engages and represents what you are doing.
  • Fill in your about section. Keep it short and sweet, but also informative for your show.

Get through these steps first, and then move on to working on content.

Buy Views to Gain Traction

Have you ever posted something, and then been really frustrated when it didn’t get a single view or like? It really doesn’t have to be that way. The thing is that these platforms all use AI to determine where and how your content is placed.

So, beat the algorithm, and buy some views to get started. You can buy 100 views on YouTube from easy-views.org and other similar companies for very cheap prices. You would be surprised at how much this addition of 100 views can help you get some momentum in the world of views.

That being said, you still need to be responsible and create quality content. Buying views will only get you so far. Not everyone recommends this particular step, but it can be very helpful when you’re trying to find that step forward. It’s all about that little push toward success, and it’s a huge helper.

Plan Content Wisely

As you’re creating your show, you need to do a little bit of planning. You can’t just haphazardly post up content that simply doesn’t go with your channel. Remember earlier, we told you to find a niche. While not everything has to be exactly about one topic, you need to relate to a general field.

People who subscribe, view, or like your show are going to do so because your niche interests them. You have creators that focus on gaming, some who highlight travel, and others who open and review products. Of course, there are hundreds of other niches too. These are just examples.

When we say plan content wisely, we mean every step of the process. How often will you be posting? Will you have set days and schedules that you share content to your followers? Try to mix up exactly what your show is about, intermixing things that have information, tutorials, and more into your content.

Create some sort of schedule, although you don’t necessarily have to post every Thursday at 3 PM for this to work. The key is to be consistent, and to plan categorical content to keep you fresh and in front of people along the way.

Titles and Descriptions are HUGE

Some people simply scroll through YouTube looking for new things. They find new shows and channels based on the recommendations within the app. Others seek out certain topics and interests that appeal to them.

One great way to increase activity and gain more views is to use titles and descriptions to attract people. There is a talent to using titles and descriptions. You see, you need detail there, but you don’t want to be bland and boring. You also don’t want to overdo it, you know?

Try to find a happy medium that pairs together a little bit of mystery with valuable information about this particular video. Your show is worth watching, but those titles and descriptions may make the difference on your next click.

Don’t forget to integrate some keywords here. Check out these tricks that might help.

• This isn’t a space to overshare. You want to attract attention, but not give it all away.
  • Use keywords that might match common searches and connect you to users.
  • Keep it short and simple. Most people are on their mobile devices, so mobile-friendly formats are best.
  • Try adding in just one or two highly relevant hashtags.
  • Share URLs that are a great resource for the content in your show.

Create an engaging title that makes someone say “hey I want to know more”. Then create a description that is slightly more informative but maintains that little bit of mystery as well.

Don’t Count on YouTube Alone for Growth

Your primary goals might center around growth for your YouTube show. But you can’t rely on only YouTube to help with that growth. You need to plug into other platforms and means of advertising to help you gain more likes.

For example, if you have a website or a blog, you can easily reference certain videos in those places. This will drive clicks, which may drive subscribers as well.

Use tools like Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook to share and drive people to YouTube. These places are great resources for sharing to a totally different audience and garnering some interest in what you have to share.

Whether you share links, post tidbits of videos, or make teasers that drive people to YT, this is so important. If you aren’t using other social media platforms, you are leaving tons of likes behind.

Conclusion

Creating a YouTube show isn’t hard if you know the basics and have great content to share. The hardest part is getting likes, views, and subscribers. When you use the tips above, you will be far more likely to experience success.

It’s not just about creation but about learning how you can get in front of more people. Direct them to you, and most of them will never turn back.